url mp3 audio as first message
# support
Hi, I’ve been using my custom url mp3 audio for my first message. It’s been working great for the past few days. Today I only updated a few words in the system prompt and the audio is now forever stuck sped up and high pitched and I can’t fix it 😅. I changed everything and tried every setting possible and now it’s forever stuck as sped up and high pitched. I’m using 11labs voice and none of the settings were tweaked whatsoever.
I believe I’ve fixed the issue, it seems that the audio file itself needed to be compressed. It was around 130kb, now it is 45kb and it finally works. No more high pitch sound and sped up audio.
Awesome ✨